Sodium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the chemical formula NaClO.
It is also known as liquid bleach.
NaClO Uses (Sodium hypochlorite):
It is used as a key ingredient in laundry bleach.
It is used as a bleaching agent.
It is used in textile industries.
It is used as an oxidizing agent.
It is used in detergent industries.
It is used in the refining of petroleum products.
It is used in paper industries.
It is used in wastewater treatment.
It is used as a disinfectant.
It is used in food processing to sanitize the food preparation equipment.
It is used in swimming pools to keep the infectious agents at bay.
- Category : Chemicals and petrochemical products
- Product status for trade : منتج للتصدير, منتج محلى
- Product manufacturing : egypt
- The ability to provide : 250 Ton
- Less amount : 25 Ton
- Transport : Determined by quantity