Hydrochloric acid also known as muriatic acid is formed when hydrogen chloride gas is mixed with water.
5 Common Uses of Hydrochloric Acid:
– Production of Organic Compounds.
– Production of Inorganic Compounds.
– Removing metal stains.
– Oil production.
– Purification of Table Salt, and pH Control.
Some main industrial uses of hydrochloric acid are:
– Cleaning or pickling of metals.
– Production of glucose and corn sugar from starch.
– Refining of cane sugar.
– Making glue and gelatin.
– Manufacturing synthetic rubber and plastics.
– Purification of common salt.
– Manufacture of aqua regia to dissolve noble metals such as gold and platinum.
- Category : Chemicals and petrochemical products
- Product status for trade : منتج للتصدير, منتج محلى
- Product manufacturing : egypt
- The ability to provide : 1000 Ton
- Less amount : 25 Ton
- Transport : Determined by quantity